ABOUT Steven Lehat
When it comes to regulatory compliance solutions, we are your go-to partner, and here is why:
- Steven Lehat brings three decades of regulatory compliance solutions to your enterprise.
- With the advent of the Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA), Steven Lehat is now directing the FSMA/FSVP Division at Ken Lehat & Associates (KLA) to address compliance for food producers and farms in the United States and overseas.
- KLA, by assuming the role of Foreign Supplier Verification Program Agent (FSVP Agent) for foreign based importers, assures that your company’s food shipments continue to enter the United States under this new FDA law.
- KLA, and specifically Steven Lehat and his team, will address all your FSMA/FSVP questions and resolve them to achieve your goal of importing, clearing and selling your products in the United States without disruptive interruptions.
- With his experience and skills, Steven Lehat methodically analyzes your compliance challenges which are solved within the context of the “totality of your operations.”
His most notable accomplishment recently was serving as PCQI at several FDA audits to assure a successful result with no disruption in business.
WHAT STEVEN LEHAT CAN DO FOR YOU
Whether your Food Safety Team needs additional support or you need a complete Food Safety package delivered, here are samples of what we offer:
- Food Safety Plan Design and Documentation
- HACCP Plan Design and Documentation
- Produce Safety Plan Design and Documentation
- Recall Plan Design and Documentation
- Supplier Approval Plan design and Documentation
- FDA Audit Curation Plan Design and Documentation
- FSVP Agent
When it comes to guiding and solving your enterprise’s challenges we want you to be confident in partnering with us, so please look at a sampling of our clients and the solutions we provided for them:
- Diamond Crystal (USA) for FSMA/FSVP
- Griffith (USA) for FSMA/FSVP
- Stark Foods (USA) for Mondelez imported products
- AB World (UK) for FSMA/FSVP
- Pharmalab (Canada) FSMA/FSVP
- Coral Beach Farms/Jealous Fruits ltd (Canada) FSMA/FSVP
- Ventos (Spain) for FSMA/FSVP
- Stammer (Germany) for FSMA/FSVP
- Jain (India & USA) for FSMA/FSVP
- Kingston Miami (USA) for FSVP Audit
- Altonpride (UK & USA) for FSVP Audit
- Keiretsu Forum (California-USA) for its operations regarding food companies
- Bacardi Corporation (USA) for preparing Trade Bill that was then signed into law
- GRUMA Corporation-Mission Foods (Mexico & US) for its copyright program
- Dive N Surf-Body Glove (California-USA) for its FTC labeling
- GBS Linens (California-USA) for its trademark program
- Powell Peralta (USA) for its worldwide trademark program
- NHS (USA) for its worldwide trademark program
- Kingdom of Jordan (Jordan) Multiple Ministries for revision of its Customs and Intellectual Property laws, followed by Jordan’s successful accession to WTO.
- Sturm Foods (USA) for its strategic coordination of sugar procurement.
- Certification as PCQI for Human Food
- Certification as PCQI for Animal Food
- Certification as FSVP
- Certification for HACCP
- Certification for Produce Safety Rule
- JD, Southwestern University School of Law, Los Angeles, CA
- BBA with Major in Finance, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH